Fresh Meat starting July 3rd!!
Learn to play/referee roller derby with the Rideau Valley Roller Girls!
We’re offering our next introductory roller derby program (aka our Fresh Meat program) starting July 3rd 2016. The program is designed to teach roller skating and the basics of roller derby to complete newbies. Our aim is to offer a safe and welcoming space for you to develop your skating and roller derby skills before joining in our regular league practices but there is no obligation to join the league.
- No experience on quad roller skates necessary
- We will train you to skate, stop, hit and whip safely
- Accepting women and men 18+
- Training in a friendly and encouraging environment
- Coaching by some of the best skaters in the province/country
- An opportunity to learn and play competitive roller derby, if you desire
Want to be part of the fastest growing women’s sport?